|resources:||Home Installation History Bugs Screenshots Notes Contact|
- You want to participe to that project?
-> contact me!
What's New ?
New version 1.6.0 compatible with 2.0
New version 1.5.3
New version 1.5 compatible with 1.5
Note: I don't have time actually to develop this extension anymore, so version 1.6.0 will surely be the last one for me. But i'm sure it could be a great extension. Well… anybody interested to continue this project can develop a new version with a better interface and contact me.
SpiderZilla is intended to be a and extension for offline browsing.
Basically, it is only a front-end for the opensource command line program HTTrack Website Copier.
It allows you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory,building recursively all structures, getting html, images, and other files from the server to your computer. Links are rebuilt relatively so that you can freely browse to the local site (works with any browser). You can mirror several sites together so that you can jump from one to another. You can, also, update an existing mirror site, or resume an interrupted download"
Run SpiderZilla by Tools > Download this site with SpiderZilla…
- Saving configuration for later use
- Spiderzilla for Windows should use the Win-httrack installed in system
Take information about httrack path from Windows registry.
I don't know how to do that.
- And so many things…
- You want to translate it into your own language or suggest corrections ??? See the babelzilla.org project for easy translation ! (inscription needed).
Here is also the link to the babelzilla discussion.
- If you has some problems with Spiderzilla, please write about it on this site.
- You can also translate this page into your own language and contact me to put it online.